Diary++X is a Cocoa application, which allows you to manage your diary and/or private information.
Diary++X can manage the dated articles (diary) and undated articles (memo). Each article can have a title, keywords and a color label.
Every entry is saved as Rich Text Format file (rtf or rtfd) in ~/Library/Application Support/Diary++X by default.
· Nag screens.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· the last tab is selected and today's diary shown in it when a window created if tab mode is daily, weekly, monthly or yearly.
· deprecated APIs corrected.
· bug fixed: crash when executing "Revert to Saved" under certain condition
· bug fixed: number of tabs not saved under certain condition.
· bug fixed: exception raised when executing "Save" with a new article display.
· bug fixed: deleting history items not saved under certain condition.