Diagrammix is a tool for building pretty looking diagrams with minimal effort.
If you are office worker, developer, manager, supervisor, student or home user you can draw about anything in extremely simple and intuitive way.
Diagrammix gives you the possibility to focus on what really matters. Diagrammix takes upon itself to connect elements, autosize elements while text entering, align elements and connectors.
Diagrammix offers a lot of art elements and different connectors that eliminate the need to waste time for preparing attractive elements in vector drawing editors. Just drag and drop elements from palette, connect them and enter the text.
Use Diagrammix as a fast business tool for illustration purposes. Work can be saved in a number of formats including JPEG, PNG, TIFF, PDF or copied to text processors via a clipboard.
Here are some key features of "Diagrammix":
· Adding an elements to the document
· Connect elements - Double click element to show context menu. Drag connector line from the source element to the any point on target element. Last used or default connector will be created. This connector connects the centers of the element.
· Adding text to the element - Double click element to show context menu. Input text in the text editor, adjust font, size, alignment and color of the text.
· Adding bend to the connector
· Connector Style - Select start and end arrows, body style and arrow colors. There are several connector body styles.
· Adding text to the connector
· 15 days trial.
· The output files are watermarked.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· 2 new wonderful styles: Pencil Style, Sticker Style.
· Every style now has a connector arrow on the palette (see Lines sections). That arrow can be unattached like a thick arrow.
· Bug fixes (arrow from the palette issues, default table paddings, spelling).