Columbus Viewer 1.4.1
Manage files generated by the Columbus V-900 GPS Logger.
Columbus Viewer is designed to overcome some of the limitations of TimeAlbum, the software shipped with the logger.
The focus was on reverse geocoding of tracks, visualization of trakcs on a map, and simple exporting functions.
ColumbusViewer complements TimeAlbum in various areas, although it is not a replacement of the application.
- View V-900 routes on a map (using OpenStreetMaps) and in tabular format
- Show altitude and speed graphs, together with variout other statistics about the tracks
- Select tracks using location name (of either the start or end point)
- Columbus Viewer allows you to export tracks to KML and GPX
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- New Features:
- Adds new tile services (mapquest)
- Bug Fixes: