Chinese (Traditional) FlashCards is a unique, easy to use Chinese language vocabulary learning tool that includes around 5,700 words and phrases each with a native speaker audio recording.
Words are organized into approximately 125 WordFiles with each WordFile containing up to 100 words. Chinese (Traditional) FlashCards uses traditional characters as used in Taiwan and other overseas Chinese communities.
The Learning List: The words are learned based on a Learning List. The Learning List contains a subset of all the words in the WordFile – 10 words by default (although this can be changed by users).
The Learning List allows users to concentrate learning a small group of words at any one time.
Once a word is learned (by reviewing the Learning List and completing the Exercises) it is removed from the Learning List and is replaced by another, as yet unlearned word from the WordFile. This continues until the whole WordFile is learned.
NOTE: To buy Chinese (Traditional) FlashCards via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Chinese (Traditional) FlashCards":
· Over 5,700 Chinese words and phrases -
· Native speaker audio.
· Every word includes a native speaker's audio recording.
· PinYin pronunciations.
· Flashcard review and exercises to aid memorization.
· Learning-list testing technique ensures word retention.
· Custom WordFiles allow users to create completely custom user WordFiles.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· All words in Learning List option
· Miscellaneous bug fixes