Breast Imaging Reporting Tool is designed to help you learn how to create structured, organized breast ultrasound reports. This way you will be able to provide consistent and accurate information about the examination.
Breast Imaging Reporting Tool allows you to save the reports as PDF documents, send them directly to your printer or upload them to RIS or PACS servers.
NOTE: To buy Breast Imaging Reporting Tool via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Breast Imaging Reporting Tool":
· Create organized ultrasound reports
· Provide organized information about the examination
· Describe your findings in detail
· You can add a signature to the report
· You can make different annotations, include diagrams and much more
· The reports can be password protected
· 64-bit processor