Bible Buddy provides a way to study the built-in King James Version of the Bible with focus on two powerful features - easy navigation and using bookmarks with comments.
Here are some key features of "Bible Buddy":
· Navigation: The Bible is displayed in the large box on the left, eleven lines at a time. The entire Bible has 126,846 lines with this display.
· You can navigate using the scrollbar. With the scrollbar at the top you can see the first line of the Bible. With the scrollbar at the bottom you can see the last line of the Bible. Clicking on arrows at the top or bottom of the scrollbar moves the display up or down by 32 lines. When you use the scrollbar to navigate through the Bible, you can click on the "UD" (Update) button to see the Book being displayed under the "Current Pointer" label. All other ways of navigating automatically update this information.
· Bookmarks: You may add as many bookmarks as you like; each bookmark can include a comment of any size.
· A Bookmark may be set to a View, with or without comments. Enter a comment in the box at the right of the View, then click on the "Add Bookmark" button. Enter a Bookmark name and click on the "OK" button.
· To jump to a bookmark, select the bookmark from the drop-down "Bookmarks" menu. If the bookmark has a comment, this will be displayed automatically.
· To delete a bookmark, select the bookmark from the "Bookmarks" drop-down menu and click on the "Delete Bookmark" button. You will be asked to confirm that you really want to delete that bookmark.
· When you close Bible Buddy, bookmarks and comments are saved for use in future sessions.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Compatible with Mountain Lion's default security, is Intel, and uses a new icon.