Bible Analyzer is a free, platform independent Bible study and analysis application that was designed to help Believers in their study and defense of the Holy Scriptures.
Bible Analyzer provides multiple several features (such as text comparison, proximity searches, detailed statistics, etc.) that usually not found in other free or commercial software programs.
Bible Analyzer is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. Binaries for the Windows and Linux platforms are available on the project's homepage.
Here are some key features of "Bible Analyzer":
· Text to Speech allows your computer to read to you! It can read a whole page, a selection, or entered text.
· Our unique Master Control Panel which contains many advanced functions in one conveinient control.
· An integrated Audio Player can play hymns or sermons while you study.
· A unique Harmony/Parallel Viewer and Text Generator.
· View a Bible chapter of all Bibles in a Parallel Table.
· Convienient Dual Bible View to view two texts simutaneously.
· An Independent Image Viewer with hundreds of charts, maps, and other images.
· A searchable Book Viewer with 1000s of pages of valuable books.
· A versatile MultWindow which can receive text exported from other pages and display many other pages.
· ScripturePad, a built-in word processor which can receive exported verses and display reference popups.
· Related Verse/Phrase Search will find similiar verses.
· Advanced Bible Searching even with excludes and regular expressions.
· Detailed Bible Statistics for Book Chapter or Verse.
· Find all the textual differences between tow versions with Bible Compare.
· Instantly generate Word Lists of any Bible passage.