Anki is an application that enables its users to remember facts as efficiently and quickly as possible.
Anki is based on the space repetition theory, which means that each time you write materials, you need to wait longer than last time.
The application is very useful for anyone that needs to study online, at their own computer on any portable device.
It provides some great synchronization features that keep your information updated on all your devices.
Here are some key features of "Anki":
· Share decks with your friends
· Optimized for speed
· Fully extensible
· Fact/card model
· Open source license
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Better error when Anki blocked by firewall.
· Fixed an issue with upgrading some Anki 1 decks.
· Allow apostrophe in deck names.
· Some changes which should speed up upgrading old Anki 1 decks.
· When rescheduling is off in a filtered deck, show "(end)" on buttons that will end studying of that card.
· Fix extra spaces being included when showing tags on card.
· Make sure we switch back to the previous deck when creation of a filtered deck canceled.
· Fix a bug that was causing the automatically generated Reading field in the Japanese Support add-on to be blanked out again if you clicked directly on the Reading field.