Built from the ground up for the enthusiastic golfer, Analyzr Student provides professional level tools for analyzing your golf swing.
Imagine filming your swing at the range, importing your video files, and comparing your impact position or the dynamics of your hip movement against your video from last week, Tiger Woods, Ben Hogan, or virtually any other video available on YouTube. With Analyzr Student, you can do that and more!
Here are some key features of "Analyzr Student":
· Allows you to quickly organize your Library (folders and videos)
· Resizable, collapsible video players
· Imports movie files on your computer or memory card
· Imports video directly from YouTube
· Grabber, Line, Arrow, Rectangle, Oval, and Angle Tools
· Thin, Medium, and Thick line thicknesses
· Eight vibrant colors for your lines, rectangles, etc.
· Two-up image export (see image at right) and printing
· Free updates through version 1.x
· Playback of some video file formats requires Perian and/or Flip4Mac (both free).
· Limited to loading one video in each of the players.
· Has a watermark on the screen.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· BUG: Hide/Show Toolbar menu item now back in sync with reality.
· BUG: Repairs a change made earlier that changed the displayed font size in the print and screenshot export preview sheets.
PLEASE READ - This update improves database reliability, and all users must do two things:
· Make a copy of your "Analyzr Data" file.
· Run "Validate Analyzr Data" after updating to Analyzr 1.5.5.
· Once the validation is complete, you can throw away your backup copy of the "Analyzr Data" file - but please keep it around until you verify that the Validation process worked.