Analyzr Pro 2.0
Analyze and improve your golf moves.
Built exclusively for Mac OS X, it takes full advantage of the platform's unparalleled handling of video and graphics.
This way Analyzr Pro becomes an extremely easy-to-use app that's both powerful and smooth.
At the heart of the Pro version is a Library which includes student, lesson, and model folders, into which you can import unlimited videos.
Once videos are imported you can move the videos and resize the viewers, measure, draw (lines, arrows, rectangles, ovals… you get the picture) and more.
At the end of every lesson instructors will appreciate the ability to print or email screenshots with notes for the student, and if they choose record a video analysis ready to post to YouTube or copy directly to a student's flash drive.
As you can tell Analyzr Pro was created to make life easier for golf instructors everywhere.
- Easy to organize Library (students, lessons, folders, videos) with a single file database and separate sections for Students, Models, and Others
- Fast Filtering to quickly locate videos in your Library.
- Resizable, collapsible video players
- Imports movies from your computer, camera, memory card, or YouTube
- Grabber, Line, Arrow, Rectangle, Oval, and Angle Tools
- Thin, Medium, and Thick line thicknesses
- Nine vibrant colors for your lines, rectangles, etc., including one custom color
- Two-up image export (see image at right) and printing, both with notes.
- Record a video analysis and add it to your library, email it, or save it to disk (or any combination)
- Free updates through version 1.x
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.5.8
- UPDATE: Fixed splitter bar not showing up properly in Mac OS X 10.9.
- UPDATE: Fixed video display in recording window under Mac OS X 10.9.
- UPDATE: Fixed two code issues (QCView and signing frameworks) under Mac OS X 10.9.