AceReader Pro Deluxe 8.0.9
Speed reading, assessment and online reader software, for all grades and ages
AceReader Pro Deluxe includes editors that allow you to create your own Comprehension Tests, Drills and Games.
AceReader Pro Deluxe also includes a readability statistics analysis tool to help you determine the grade level and complexity of text. The readability statistics analysis tool is included with the Drill Text Editor and Comprehension Test Editor.
Moreover, AceReader Pro Deluxe supports 1-5 users per stand-alone computer. This version can be used by a single user and is highly recommended if more than one person is going to be using the product on the same computer (i.e. multiple family members).
AceReader Pro Deluxe's settings and test scores are kept separate for each user. Separate score keeping is critical when performing drills that pace eye movement relative to each users personal Base Reading Speed (BSR).
- Free Upgrades on all non-major releases. Telephone support. Online help via web site, email and downloadable documentation.
- Comprehension Tests for grade levels 1-12 plus higher level college/advanced/expert level reading material. You can take self-paced tests or forced speed tests. Self-paced tests tell you how fast you read and also provide comprehension test results. Forced speed tests allow you to see how well you comprehend when being forced to read at certain speeds.
- Eye Pacing Drills: Drills that auto adjust reading speed. Includes eye warm-up drills.
- Eye Exercise Games: Eye Fixation Games that will improve your reading skills while having fun. Games provide both multiple choice and typed exercises. Automated Course: Courses that will lead you through the training process.
- Expert Mode (Online Reader): Allows you to have full control over the display options, text and speed. You can load web pages, email, documents, ebooks...
- Custom program settings can be saved and recalled. Display options include: screen size, text display mode, font, font size, font color, background color, margin width, speed setting (words or character based), key mapping...
- Tracks progress and creates progress reports. Allows you to view progress via on screen details and graphs. Will create simple progress report document that can be saved or printed. Can also export reports to tab/semicolon delimited text file so that you can import into spreadsheet.
- Ability to Save/Load Custom Option Settings.
- Customizable Hot-Keys.
- Ability to set speed in terms of Words/Min, Char/Second and Char/Minute.
- Easy to use user interface with mouse over help and ability to hide controls.
- Read Timer
- Startup Wizard Screen that will launch you into common areas of the program and makes the program more intuitive to use.
- Ability to Import/Export sets of custom content (Comprehension Tests, Drills...). You can share custom content with other AceReader Pro users.
- Advanced Display Modes (i.e. sentence at a time, phrase at a time, ability to specify number of eye fixations per line, highlighting of word groups...).
- Game Editors - Allow you to customize and incorporate your own training material for games. Especially useful for Flash Card Game.
- Drill and Drill Text Editors - Allows you to customize, create and edit your own custom Drills.
- Comprehension Test Editor - Allows you to customize, create and edit your own Comprehension Tests (Stories and associated quiz questions).
- Spell Checker - Included in Comprehension Test Editor, Drill Text Editor and Game Text Editors.
- Readability Stats - Incorporated into the Drill Text Editor and the Comprehension Test Editor to help you determine the grade level of text.
AceReader Pro Deluxe
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 8.0.7
- Minor maintenance update.