NOTE: This product is discontinued but can still be used. ColorBurst Overdrive is its successor.
ColorBurst XProof is an application that provides support for inkjet printing. XProof is a complete tool designed to print files on medium and large Epson format printers.
ColorBurst XProof includes SpectralVision Pro, a powerful CMYK printer profiler for creating CMYK ICC printer profies.
Furthermore, PrintCertification can be used to certify your system and individual prints (Mac OS X version only).
Here are some key features of "XProof":
· PANTONE Color Matching
· Full PostScript Support
· Neutral Black and White Prints
· Print from Applications
· Hot Folder
· Job Manager
· SpectralVision Pro
· Ink Limit
· Bezier Curve
· Input Profiles
· Output Profile
· Power Mac G4, G5 or Intel.
· 1 GB RAM
· USB 2 or Ethernet printer connection.
· USB port for dongle.
· DVD drive for installation.
· Monitor resolution of 1024x768 or greater.
· 15 days trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated to the latest PostScript engine which corrects processing of certain files and greatly improves processing time for many files.
· Updated the PPD that is installed by the installer from 2.0 to 3.0. It should have been at 3.0 starting with version 7.2.
· Updated the user manual with the dongle installer change and fixed a broken link.
· Fixed a tag inside the PPD installed by the application.
· 32-bit RGB TIFFs now appear with a status of Unsupported File.
· Users will be given another 15-day demo period with this version.