TabletMagic is an open source OS X driver that enables your Mac to communicate with various tablets that feature a serial interface.
TabletMagic supports the following Wacom tablets: SD, CT, ET, UD, KT, GD, XD, and PL whose model numbers end in "-R."
TabletMagic provides advanced setup for ArtZ tablets, screen-to-display mapping, testing and diagnostics, button mappings, mouse mode with scaling, automated digitizer enabler for TabletPC systems.
· A serial port, USB to serial adapter, or thunderbolt to serial adapter
· A graphics tablet or built-in digitizer that uses RS232 serial interface
· 64-bit processor
· ADB tablets - models ending in "-A" - are not supported by TabletMagic.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix double-click button mapping behavior
· Signed the preference pane and helper binaries