TabletMagic is an open source OS X driver that enables your Mac to communicate with various tablets that feature a serial interface.
TabletMagic supports the following Wacom tablets: SD, CT, ET, UD, KT, GD, XD, and PL whose model numbers end in "-R."
TabletMagic provides advanced setup for ArtZ tablets, screen-to-display mapping, testing and diagnostics, button mappings, mouse mode with scaling, automated digitizer enabler for TabletPC systems.
- A serial port, USB to serial adapter, or thunderbolt to serial adapter
- A graphics tablet or built-in digitizer that uses RS232 serial interface
- 64-bit processor
- ADB tablets - models ending in "-A" - are not supported by TabletMagic.
- Fix double-click button mapping behavior
- Signed the preference pane and helper binaries