SteerMouse is a mouse driver that will enable you to customize mouse buttons, wheels and cursor speed with great flexibility.
SteerMouse supports both the USB and Bluetooth mice, no matter if the mouse is designed for Windows or the Mac.
Here are some key features of "SteerMouse":
Customize Your Mouse:
Input Shortcut Keys:
· Enter a shortcut key. You can assign multiple shortcut keys, entered in sequence.
· Move the cursor to a specific location, such as the default button, close button, etc. Allows for a click after moving.
· Scroll vertically or horizontally. You can adjust the scrolling speed.
· Click a mouse button. You can assign modifier keys, lock the click, etc.
· Shows a process window for switching applications.
· Open a file or application. This brings all windows of the application to the front.
· Open Mission Control.
Get the Ideal Cursor Movement:
· System Preferences only allows adjustment for the Tracking Speed. SteerMouse allows adjustment of the Sensitivity on top of that. By adjusting both values, you can move the cursor just like you move your hand.
Snapping the Cursor for Easy Operation:
· SteerMouse automatically moves the cursor to a specified location, the default button, close button, etc. It will save you the trouble of moving the cursor and improve your workflow. And you never lose the sight of the cursor position because of the animated cursor movement.
· USB or Bluetooth mouse (Apple Magic Mouse and Magic Trackpad are not supported.)
· Macintosh with built-in Bluetooth or D-Link USB Bluetooth Adapter is required for using Bluetooth mouse.
· 30 days trial.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Now supports Logitech G700s, Logitech G500s and Logitech G400s.