Pentax GR is a compact and versatile 16.2 megapixels digital camera that features an APS-C large-size CMOS sensor.
By using Pentax GR, you will be able to take pictures at ISO 25600 and easily handle the slim body.
Pentax GR comes with a wide-angle 28mm equivalent GR LENS 18.3 mm F2.8, designed to offer high performance, reduce distortion and chromatic aberration.
On top of that, you can manually control the built-in ND filter in order to obtain the desired results.
You will be able to view detailed instructions on how to update your camera's firmware on the Support & Service page.
- Exif tag [Manufacturer of image input equipment] change to RICOH IMAGING COMPANY, LTD.
- When focus is set with [Multiple AF], AFL is spot AF
- Improved image quality for dark section when developing Dynamic Range Compensation [Strong] setting by RAW Development function of GR camera for RAW file that captured image with the Dynamic Range Compensation [Strong].
- When LCD Confirmation time is set [HOLD] and taking image with [Custom Self-Timer], automatically taking next image with setting Shooting interval.
- Improved image quality when developing RAW file with combining brightness correction and limb darkening correction.
- Standard icon is displayed when taking image with setting Image Setting to Standard and playback with detail information display mode.
- Improved color reproduction of white balance [Multi-P AUTO] for some scenes.
- Improved ColorMatrix for setting of DNG file.
- Improved image quality for taking image with ISO 1600 to 3200 and Noise Reduction se...