Whether you're looking for raw processing power with instant front-panel access for live performance, or seeking rich, smooth and complex processing algorithms in the studio, Lexicon brings the best of both worlds together in the MX200 Dual Reverb/Effects Processor.
Designed with both live sound reinforcement and home recording in mind, MX200 features the deep, rich reverb and effects algorithms that built the Lexicon legend, and adds increased versatility with specialty effects and dbx dynamics.
Each of the 32 stunning reverbs and effects – and their parameters – are all instantly accessible within a single button push or knob turn on the intelligently designed front panel without wading through bank after bank of tedious menus.
Add powerful Editor/Librarian and Audio Units / VST software, and you can bring 35 years of Lexicon heritage to your desktop.
Here are some key features of "MX200":
· 16 legendary Lexicon reverbs
· Lexicon delays & modulation effects
· dbx Dynamics
· Dual-Processor design
· 4 Routing Configurations: Dual Mono, Cascade, Dual Sterio (Paralel), Mono Split
· 99 Factory / 99 User Programs
· USB "Hardware Plug-In" Feature
· VST and Audio Units Plug-In Software
· MX-Edit™ Editor/Librarian Software
· S/PDIF Digital Input / Output
· 24 bit, 48kHz Sample Rate
· Intel or Power PC G4, G5 processor
· 800MHz (1.2 GHz recommended)
· 512MB RAM (1GB recommended)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· AU support for Intel Macs.
· Multi-Device support
· Misc. Bug Fixes