Logitech Control Center is a very easy to use application that allows you to access all the features of a Logitech mouse, keyboard or trackball.
Logitech Control Center also allows you to customize the functions assigned to keys or buttons, create shortcuts for common commands, and adjust the scrolling and tracking speed.
Here are some key features of "Logitech Control Center":
· Browse the Internet using dedicated keys that provide one-touch access to your favorite sites.
· Launch your e-mail application by pressing a button.
· Play music and control the system speaker using built-in buttons.
· Open frequently used items, such as documents, folders and applications, with a single keystroke.
· Logitech USB pointing device or keyboard.
· Any PCI PowerMac using a USB adapter card.
· Power PC or Intel-based Macintosh computer with built-in USB port.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Adds support for OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion).