Linksys EA6400 is a Dual Band N300+AC1300 wireless router designed to help you download content faster and sync videos and music files more quickly.
You will be able to view detailed instructions on how to manually update your router's firmware HERE.
- Guest network is no longer restricted to an x.y.3.z subnet.
- Improved the webUI response time when USB storage is being accessed.
- Improved the 2.4GHz auto-channel selection algorithm.
- Improved performance in bridge mode.
- Improved memory management for the media server.
- Added static DNS support for the guest network.
- Bug fixes in Linksys Smart Wi-Fi setup.