This is a free Mac OS X driver installer package for the all-in-one Lexmark Prospect Pro208 device.
- Lexmark Prospect Pro208 device
- Lexmark Application folder alias on the dock. Note: The Lexmark Pro200-S500 Series folder alias has been removed from the desktop.
- New Edit Device application for managing USB-attached and networked Lexmark all-in-one printers
- 'Lexmark All-In-One Center scanner' application is renamed to 'Scan Center'
- 'AIO Setup Utility' application is renamed to 'Printer Settings'
- New Install flow for Print queue creation
- Location of Lexmark applications and web links are moved to [Main HD]/Applications/Lexmark folder
- Fixes/updates for this release:
- Reduced PDF file sizes and image dimension sizes
- 'No device detected' issue with Apple's Image Capture Application when using the Auto Document Feeder is now fixed
- Auto-cropping is now turned off by default using the Scan Center application