This is a free Mac OS X driver installer package for the HP Officejet Pro 8500 wireless all-in-one device.
Cut color print costs per page up to 50% over laser printers and reduce energy use by 50% with the Officejet Pro 8500 wireless all-in-one.
You can copy and scan at up to 8.5 x 14" on the legal-size glass. This model also has a 3.4" color touchscreen.
Here are some key features of "HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless Driver":
- Lower operating cost than lasers:
- Print professional color documents for a cost of up to 50% less per page than lasers when using HP Officejet inks
- Economize by replacing only individual cartridges that run out
- Print more pages and replace cartridges less often with high-capacity cartridges (sold separately)
- Save up to $500 per year on professional color printing costs compared with laser printers
- Lower energy use:
- Save energy with this efficient, ENERGY STAR qualified all-in-one instead of using various separate machines
- Reduce your paper consumption and costs by automatically printing on both sides of the page and avoiding print-shop minimum charges
- All-around performer:
- Get laser quality at speeds up to 15 pages/minute black and 11 color4; get maximum speeds of 35 black, 34 color
- Get bolder blacks, more vivid color, and less smearing when using plain papers with the ColorLok technology
- Print water-resistant documents on plain paper with pigment inks designed for business
- Network your all-in-one via wired Ethernet or wireless 802.11g
- Print up to 500 sheets without reloading via the optional 250-sheet tray (sold separately)
- Access photos and insert images into documents via memory card slots
- Get high-quality faxing, scanning, and copying, plus automatic double-sided printing, all in one machine
- Copy and scan documents up to 8.5 x 14" on the legal-size glass
- HP Officejet Pro 8500 wireless device