HP Deskjet D4160 Driver 3.0.2
Free Mac OS X driver installer for the HP Deskjet D4160 printer
This driver improves printer connection reliability and stability, as well as print speed and print output improvements.
It supports Deskjet printers with USB connectors on the printer, as well as network printing for those models that support Network printing.
- Borderless printing: Use the entire page surface when printing photos and brochures with the borderless printing feature.
- Six-ink upgradeable printing: Enhance photo printing with a photo print cartridge (purchased separately).
- Ink-backup mode: Continue printing with one print cartridge when the other print cartridge has run out of ink.
- Print photos from a digital camera, external card reader, or USB flash drive: Plug the camera or other device into the printer's front USB port. You can then print the photos using HP Photosmart software. NOTE: To print using the front USB port, the HP Photosmart software must be installed on your computer.
- Panoramic printing: Print panoramic photos with borders or without borders.
- HP Vivera Inks: Get true-to-life photo quality and exceptional fade resistance with vivid colors that last. HP Vivera Inks are specially formulated and scientifically tested for quality, purity and fade resistance.
- Photosmart Express button: Use the Photosmart Express button to open the HP Photosmart Express software, which provides a fast and easy way to make prints of your photos or to purchase prints online.
- CD/DVD Tattoos: Personalize your CDs and DVDs by printing high-quality, low-cost CD/DVD Tattoos. (This feature might not be available in your country/region.