Griffin PowerMate 3.1
A driver designed to work with the USB Multimedia Controller.
You can use it to edit home movies or scroll through long documents or create your next audio masterpiece. How can PowerMate be this cool? Because it's an assignable controller that you can program to do anything you want, in any application. Customize it to your needs and go wild!
PowerMate functions beautifully as a convenient volume knob and mute button for music listening on your PC or Mac. But that's just the beginning of PowerMate's possibilities. Edit movies just like the pros with PowerMate functioning as your very own Jog/Shuttle wheel. PowerMate makes editing anything from home movies to your next demo a breeze. It even comes preset to work with iMovie, FinalCut Pro and GarageBand right out of the box!
But the real power of PowerMate is its programmable driver. You can quickly and easily program it to execute any Key Command, in any application.
- Pump Up The Volume - PowerMate is the coolest volume knob your desk has ever seen. Crank up your MP3s and CDs. With only one push of its button, you are able to mute your music to answer the phone and handle the complaints.
- Make Movies With A Twist - Edit your video masterpiece with your very own Jog/Shuttle wheel. Use PowerMate to scroll through and trim unwanted footage with the push of a button.
- Touch And Glow - Cool blue light glows underneath the PowerMate, showing you visual status of what you're controlling. Turn the volume up - the glow gets brighter. Push mute - the light turns off. Coolest of all, it pulses hypnotically while your computer sleeps.
- Take It For A Scroll - PowerMate is the fastest way to scroll through long text documents, web pages and spreadsheets. With a flick of the wrist, you get to the "bottom" of the story in record time.
- Spin Control - PowerMate is an assignable controller. That means you can program it to do anything* you want - in any application. Program the wheel to scroll your email, set the button to switch to your browser. Customize it to your needs and get wild.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 3.0
- The addition of modifier keys to PowerMate's 6 core action; Shift, Command, Control and Option keys join in the fun to create more than 60 different triggering actions
- Rewritten from the ground up in Cocoa to take advantage of your Mac's 64-bit architecture (it runs like blazes as a 32-bit application as well)
- Easier management of multiple PowerMate controllers and multiple PowerMate configurations
- New commands that allow you link PowerMate's signature blue glow to monitor and display info about your CPU's performance, audio levels, system volume and other information