ES Image Printer Driver is a useful printer driver that can be easily accessed from any application that can use a CUPS printer.
ES Image Printer Driver is able to create images and stores them on a specified location or drive, giving you the option to save them in various formats. ES Image Printer Driver can also generate text files.
ES Image Printer Driver provides support for FTP, SOAP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP emailing, thumbnails, and database import via JDBC/ODBC.
Here are some key features of "ES Image Printer Driver":
· Create color or black and white images from any application via a print.
· Choose from the following color formats: Binary, Gray Scale (8 and 16 bit), and Color (8, 16, 24, and 32 bit).
· Save files to any accessible directory and drive letter, as well as UNC paths on Windows.
· Print at 100, 200, 300, and 600 DPI resolutions.
· Choose from multiple configurations at print time by a simple combo box.
· Automatic printer driver install on Windows 2000, XP, 2003, and Vista (no add printer dialog).
· Create BMP, TIFF, Multi-Page TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, PNM, GIF, Animated GIF, and PDF files.
· The frame rate and repeat flag can be controlled for created animated GIF files.
· Create thumbnails of any size.
· Process the images in an existing directory.
· Consolidate multiple pages/images into a single Multi-Page TIFF, PDF, or ZIP file.
· Make each image/page be a separate image by using BMP, TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, PNM formats.
· Create associated text files for each image on Windows 2000, XP, 2003, and Vista. These can then be used for searching.
· Contents of text files can contain unique identifiers to automatically choose a print configuration.
· Attach files to an email and send via SMTP.
· Upload to an FTP server.
· Upload to an HTTP or HTTPS server.
· Upload to a server, web service, etc., using SOAP messaging.
· Save the files into a database using JDBC or ODBC.
· Capture images on the clipboard for processing.
· Convert color images to black and white by printing the color images in black and white mode.
· Utilize special tags in filenames in order to read environment variables, generate unique ids, timestamps, etc.
· Runs on Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP (32 and 64-bit), 2003, Vista (32 and 64-bit) as well as Mac OS X (10.2+).
· Open the default Operating System viewer, supplying the filenames as parameters, after processing.
· Option to ZIP a printed batch of files into a single ZIP file.
· Execute a specific program, supplying the filenames as parameters, after processing.
· Built in log submit program to automatically send error logs to Everlast Software for quick problem resolution.
· Highly customizable and configurable via GUI interface or XML files.
· XML files can be loaded from a server for global settings in a business environment.
· Very modular engines (components) aid in super fast development and fixes.
· Custom development and/or integration always possible.
· Flexible licensing available. Home vs business licenses (seat based, OEM/royalty free, and source code).
· Designed to be easily customizable and embedded in other products for developers.
· Plug-in custom user graphical components such as labels, text fields, combo boxes, even a file browse button.
· Generate XML files with information about the printed files, environment variables, custom user inputs, etc.
· Windows developers can configure the driver to call a Java class that implements an interface to monitor processing.
· Windows developers can configure the driver to call a native DLL callback function for full control.
· Option to install as Windows Service.
· Progress can be monitored by a tooltip over an icon in the system tray.
· Settings can be administered via an optional system tray icon.
· A limit of 25 pages may be printed
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Bug fixes.
· Performance enhancements.
· Included the latest version of the ES Clipboard Monitor Engine (1.4.0).