DisplayLink USB devices are the easiest way to add an additional monitor to your Mac. This driver, with the relevant DisplayLink-powered hardware, will allow any Intel-based Mac - even a Mac Mini or MacBook Air - to connect up to 4 monitors over USB.
This driver also supports the USB video of our customers' USB docking station products.
DisplayLink Driver provides you with a cost-effective and easy way to connect your display and all of your peripherals to your MacBook Pro, MacBook or MacBook Air, with only one USB 2.0 cable.
This driver are for the USB to video portion of the supported products only. Support for additional devices on docking station products (Ethernet, Audio, etc) must be downloaded separately from the product manufacturer's website.
The DisplayLink Driver comes with support for the following devices:
· DL3x00 devices are supported.
· DL115 / DL125 / DL165 / DL195 devices are supported.
· DL120 / DL160 devices are supported.
Supported Platforms: Intel-based Apple computers including Mac Mini (Intel), iMac (Intel), MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, and Mac Pro.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for DL-3x00 devices (Video, Ethernet and stereo audio support)
· Performance improvements for USB 2.0 devices
· Bug fixes and compatibility improvements for all products