This package installs the software your Mac needs to interface with a Canon imagePRESS C1 color digital printing device.
The imagePRESS C1 Digital Print System leverages the needs of creative services companies, advertising agencies, design firms, corporate marketing offices, and graphic-art firms.
Whether you use this device for color-accurate proofing; as an on-demand, short-run press; or as a short-run companion printer to an offset press, the imagePRESS C1 represents a giant leap forward from the groundbreaking CLC products.
Here are some key features of "Canon imagePRESS C1 Driver":
· With a Print/Copy speed of up to 14 PPM in Color and up to 60 PPM in black and white, the imagePRESS C1 is equipped with a 80 GB Hard Disk Drive and 1 GB RAM, providing users with exceptional productivity and reliability.
· With a scanning resolution of 600 x 600 dpi, enhanced copy/print resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, the imagePRESS C1 delivers outstanding image quality, sharp text and graphics for the most graphic intensive environments.
· Features a 10.4 inch full-color user interface that is comprehensive, intuitive, and smart. It provides instant status display for media and toner levels and keeps logs of everything that is done to the press.
· The Advanced Smoothing Technology reduces jagged edges by creating smooth curves, sharp edges, and clean lines. The Graphics and text look sharper and crisper. The end result is that the job is produced at the highest level of quality.
· With Automatic Press Calibration approximately 10 test patterns are printed to ensure the highest color reproduction. After the sensors read the patches the appropriate changes will be applied to ensure color accuracy.
· The imagePRESS C1 supports up to 13"x19" and 17 lb. bond to 140 lb. index media through the stack bypass. Coated media can also be used through the stack bypass and Paper Deck-AA1 with the help of the heat and humidity sensors that support the Air Assist Technology.
· Canon imagePRESS C1 device