This package installs the software your Mac needs to interface with a Canon imageCLASS MF5850dn monochrome laser multifunction device.
The MF5850dn is outfitted with cost-saving tools such as all-mode auto duplex functionality and Department ID Management, which enables you to set limits on who can use the machine and how much they can print, copy or scan. When the machine is not in use, it expends just 3W while in Energy Saver Mode, helping you save money on your electric bill.
With built-in Fax Forwarding functionality, they will be able to automatically forward their incoming faxes to another fax number, so these documents will reach their intended recipients as efficiently as possible.
By scanning and sending documents in Canon's Hi-Compression PDF mode, they can reduce scanned file sizes significantly while maintaining outstanding text and image quality.
Here are some key features of "Canon imageCLASS MF5850dn Driver":
· Print and copy at up to 30 ppm in black & white
· Scan in color up to 9600 dpi quality (interpolated) with up to 600 dpi optical resolution
· Password-protected Department ID Management helps to control device usage
· 250-sheet cassette plus 50-sheet multipurpose tray
· Up to 50-sheet DADF (Duplex Automatic Document Feeder)
· Remote device management through embedded web server
· Efficient energy-saving mode; approximately 3W of energy used
· Single Cartridge System for cost-efficient supplies replenishment
· Quick First Print provides first print time of approximately 6 seconds and first copy in approximately 8 seconds
· Built-in Ethernet port for network printing, PC faxing and scanning, plus optional wireless print server6
· Scan to USB for documents on the go
· Windows 7 and Mac OS X 10.6 compatible
· Canon imageCLASS MF5850dn device