This is a free OS X driver installer for the Canon imageCLASS MF3010 black and white laser multifunction device.
The imageCLASS MF3010 is an ultra-compact and easy-to-use multifunction printer that delivers high-quality black and white prints, copies and color scans.
It boasts print1 and copy2 speeds of up to 19 pages-per-minute (ppm) for letter-sized output, and delivers Quick First Prints in approximately eight seconds.
The unit also offers paper handling of up to 150 pages in a front loading cassette. Print sharp monochrome output with resolution up to 1200 x 600 dpi and through use of the platen glass color scans are captured in 24-bit color at an interpolated resolution of up to 9600 dpi.
Here are some key features of "Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Driver":
· Print and copy in black & white at up to 19 ppm
· Quick First Print provides first print time of approximately 8 seconds
· Advanced Print Modes include Watermark, Toner Saver, Poster and Page Composer
· Up to 9600 dpi (interpolated) color scanning quality
· 150-sheet front-loading paper cassette9
· ID Card Copy: easily create copies of your identification cards or other small documents
· Efficient energy saving mode; approximately 1.2 W of energy used
· Single Cartridge System for cost-efficient supplies replenishment
· Canon Generation Green
· Energy Star Qualified
· Canon imageCLASS MF3010 device