This is a afree OS X driver that will allow your Mac to interface with a desktop photo Canon i560 printer.
The Canon i560 delivers fast, professional-level performance for the home -- or home office.
Canon i560 achieves speeds of up to 22 ppm in black and up to 15 ppm in color, along with a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 color dpi.
Canon advanced MicroFine Droplet Technology uses a revolutionary nozzle system that ejects consistent prescribed-volume droplets in sizes as small as 2 picoliters, for smoother, more photo-realistic images.
Here are some key features of "Canon i560 Driver":
· Maximum 4800 x 1200 color dpi with droplets as small as 2 picoliters
· Up to 22 ppm black/up to 15 ppm color
· Direct photo printing from compatible digital cameras & camcorders
· Edge-to-edge true borderless photos (4 x 6, 5 x 7 and 8.5 x 11 in.)
· 4 individual ink tanks can save you money
· Canon i560
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The problem that printing cannot be performed when using WP-20 print server has been rectified.