This is a free OS X driver that will allow your Mac to interface with a photo Canon PIXMA mini260 inkjet printer.
Using the Canon PIXMA mini260 you can print directly from compatible memory cards, digital cameras, Bluetooth devices, even your camera phone.
Its new Easy-Scroll Wheel makes operation so much easier, and the 2.5" TFT display lets you preview your images in high definition before printing.
Here are some key features of "Canon PIXMA mini260 Driver":
· Exceptional resolution: 1,536 precision nozzles create exceptional resolution?up to 9600 x 2400 dpi. More nozzles = high quality.
· Exceptional detail: Microscopic 1-picoliter sized ink droplets produce exceptionally detailed photos.
· Sharper previews: The 2.5" high definition TFT display delivers sharp previews of your images, viewable from up to a 170-degree angle.
· Click-Connect Print: Just capture an image with a PictBridge-ready digital camera/dv camcorder, then connect and print!
· Print from compatible memory cards: The memory card slot lets you print photos direct. No computer needed!
· Snap and print, wirelessly: Print wirelessly right from your infrared-enabled mobile camera phone!
· Print wirelessly: Print from a compatible Bluetooth device in another room, using our optional USB Bluetooth adapter.
· Long-lasting photos: Using select Canon photo papers, you can create beautiful photos that last up to 100 years.
· Canon PIXMA mini260
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Newly supports Mac OS X v10.5