This package installs the software your Mac needs to interface with a Canon PIXMA mini220 compact color inkjet printer.
Canon PIXMA mini220 is a mini photo printer which features a large 6.3cm colour LCD screen so you can view, select, edit and print digital photos - without connecting to a computer.
The 4800*x1200dpi print resolution delivers detailed and grain-free prints, using Canon’s FINE print head with 2pl ink droplets.
The cool and compact PIXMA mini220 is both functional and fun. Print photos with your family and friends all around the home - thanks to the easy-to-use, tilting, adjustable LCD screen and extensive connectivity.
Here are some key features of "Canon PIXMA mini220 Driver":
· Compact inkjet photo printer with 6.3cm colour LCD screen
· View, edit and print PC-free from memory cards, PictBridge compliant cameras and mobile phones
· Photo lab quality: max. 4800*x1200dpi
· Prints a 10x15cm borderless photo in approx. 67 seconds
· Canon PIXMA mini220 printer
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Mac OS X v10.7 has been added as a supported OS.