Canon PIXMA MX300 Driver 13.9.1
OS X driver which allows your Mac to interface with an office Canon PIXMA MX300 all-in-one device
The PIXMA MX300 allows you to print photos directly from a camera DV camcorder or camera phone, without a computer. Your documents will feature bold, laser-quality text, and copies will be remarkably true to your originals.
PIXMA MX300 produces 600-dpi scans with vibrant 48-bit color depth. Plus, it achieves Super G3 fax speed in color and B&W, and its memory can store 20 speed dial codes and receive 50 incoming pages.
- High resolution: Precision ink nozzles create high resolution photos-up to 4800 x 1200 color dpi.
- Fine detail: Microscopic 2-picoliter sized ink droplets produce finely detailed photos.
- Borderless 4" x 6" photo: Borderless 4" x 6" photo in approx. 46 seconds.
- Impressive scans: Produce high-quality 600dpi with vibrant 48-bit color depth.
- Smart Copying: Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology automatically optimizes quality based on the type of originals you are copying.
- Snap and print: Print right from your PictBridge enabled mobile camera phone!
- High-end faxing: Fax at up to 33.6 Kbps in color/B&W, store 20 speed-dial codes, and receive 50 incoming pages into memory.
- Click-Connect-Print: Just capture an image with a PictBridge ready digital camera / DV camcorder, then connect and print!
- Auto-Image Fix: The built-in Auto-Image Fix feature via Easy PhotoPrint EX helps you produce amazing results on all your photos.
- Quick Start: Powering up your printer is now much faster. After pressing the power button, you can begin imputing commands quickly.
Canon PIXMA MX300 Driver
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Supports Mac OS X v10.6