Canon PIXMA MP450 Driver 10.51.2.0
Free OS X driver installer for the all-in-one Canon PIXMA MP450 photo printer and scanner
For improved copying performance, AE (Auto Exposure) Copy feature automatically optimizes reproduction quality based on the type of original you're duplicating.
Whether you're copying your photos, text documents or a mix of both, the MP450 Photo All-In-One automatically adjusts the exposure to give you the best output possible.
When scanning photos or graphics, you'll see high-quality 1200-dpi reproductions with vibrant 48-bit color depth. Plus, the USB 2.0 Hi-Speed3 interface enables the fastest possible image transfers and scanning speeds.
- Print up to 4800 x 1200 color dpi with microscopic droplets as small as 2 picoliters using FINE cartridge
- ChromaLife100 system for long lasting, beautiful photos
- Borderless 4"x 6" photo in approx. 55 seconds
- Direct photo printing from select memory cards and PictBridge ready devices
- Print, copy and scan photos and documents quickly and easily
- Wireless printing capable from select devices with optional Bluetooth adapter
Canon PIXMA MP450 Driver
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Mac OS X v10.7 has been added as a supported OS.