Canon PIXMA MP170 Driver 10.51.2.0
An OS X driver installer package for your Canon PIXMA MP170 all-in-one photo printer
The Canon PIXMA MP170 is a versatile all-in-one's built-in card slots let you print directly from a variety of memory cards4. Just insert the card and generate a photo index sheet that lets you choose your prints, pick their size and set the number of copies.
Once filled out, the index sheet is scanned and the selected images will begin to print! You can also print directly from your PictBridge compatible digital camera or DV camcorder. Just connect and print!
Whichever way you choose, your images will automatically be optimized to improve sharpness and enhance the light values on your subjects' faces.
- Print up to 4800 x 1200 color dpi with microscopic droplets as small as 2 picoliters using FINE cartridge
- ChromaLife100 system for long lasting, beautiful photos
- Borderless 4"x 6" photo in approx. 55 seconds
- Direct photo printing from select memory cards and PictBridge ready devices
- Copy photos and documents with versatile copy functions
- Scan quickly and easily with USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
Canon PIXMA MP170 Driver
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 12.13.1
- Supports Mac OS X v10.6.