This is a free OS X driver which allows your Mac to interface with a Canon PIXMA MP160 all-in-one photo printer.
The Canon PIXMA MP160 is a color bubble jet, compact and stylish all-in-one photo printer for your Mac.
Here are some key features of "Canon PIXMA MP160 Driver":
· High resolution: Precision ink nozzles create high resolution photos—up to 4800 x 1200 color dpi.
· Fine detail: Microscopic 2-picoliter sized ink droplets produce finely detailed photos.
· Click-Connect-Print: Just capture an image with a PictBridge ready digital camera/DV camcorder, then connect and print!
· Impressive scans: Produce high-quality scans up to 600 dpi with vibrant 48-bit color depth.
· Long-lasting photos: Using select Canon photo papers, you can create beautiful photos that last up to 100 years.
· Copy/scan thick originals: You can even copy or scan thick items that do not lie flat on the platen.
· Faster data: The USB 2.0 interface enables the fastest possible image transfers and scanning speeds.
· Smart Copying: Dual Color Gamut Technology ensures quality is automatically optimized based on the type of originals you are copying.
· Energy Star Qualified
· Canon PIXMA MP160
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Supports Mac OS X v10.6.