Canon PIXMA MG3220 Driver 126.96.36.199
Free OS X driver installer for the all-in-one wireless Canon PIXMA MG3220 color photo inkjet device
The PIXMA MG3220 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One delivers excellent quality and convenience in a compact package.
Built-in Wi-Fi technology allows you to easily print and scan wirelessly, from virtually anywhere around your house. Built-in AirPrint compatibility allows you to print right from your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch wirelessly and with virtually no setup!
Print gorgeous, borderless photos at home up to 8.5" x 11" size with a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, not to mention the convenience and quality of Canon FINE ink cartridges. You can change the cartridges and add paper all from the front of the printer thanks to FastFront.
- Terrific Resolution:
- This level of quality is achieved by 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi thanks to Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with a patented print head firing ink droplets as small as 2pl. This delivers superb quality and detail in both your business documents and photos.
- High Performance Ink Cartridges:
- These two genuine Canon ink cartridges contain specially formulated inks for great document and photo quality. One is a Black cartridge for crisp text and one is a multi-color cartridge for beautiful photos. Both are easy to use and replace.
- Print Beautiful, Borderless Photos, Fast:
- Print a borderless, 4" x 6" photo in approximately 44 seconds.
- Print Documents and Web Pages, Fast:
- Print documents and web pages with fast speeds of 9.2 images per minute (ipm) for black and 5.0 images per minute (ipm) for color.
- This system combines enhanced FINE print head technology with select genuine Canon inks and select genuine Canon photo papers for beautiful borderless photos that will last up to 100 years when stored in an archival-quality photo album.
Canon PIXMA MG3220 Driver
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- OS X Yosemite (v10.10) has been added as a supported OS.