The new application comes as a replacement for the Macintosh softer that accompanies the CP290.
The CP290 Director X software brings the following new features:
· the ability to add and edit an event according to various indicators such as · sunrise, sunset and day;
· the capability to set the day and hour on which an event will take place;
· the ability to repeat an event after setting it up;
· the ability to define whether an event should take place on even or odd days.
Here are some key features of "CP290 Director X":
· Turning on, of or dim the modules
· The module can execute different stored events even if your Mac is shut down - turn on or off a module at a specified week, day(s) and time.
· CP290 can display the stored events
· Set the time in the CP290 according to the Macintosh's clock
· Conduct self test function and display the clock in the CP190
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed bug with using small brightness levels.