CA-U3EXP Driver is a software packagedesigned to improve the performance of the Sanoxy CA-U3EXP USB3.0 Express Card 2 Port.
Here are some key features of "CA-U3EXP Driver":
· Backwards compatible with previous USB standards
· Compliant with ExpressCard 1.0 specs
· Fully compliant with USB 3.0 revision 1.0 specifications and Intel xHCI rev0.96 specifications
· Fully supports the following USB Communication Types: Control/Bulk/Interrupt/Isochronous Transfer
· Support USB transfer speeds of 5Gbps (Super Speed), 480Mbps (High Speed), 12Mbps (Full Speed), and 1.5Mbps (Low Speed)
· Supports up to 127 USB devices connected to a single interface. (Requires additional USB hubs to obtain this number)
· USB ports are Hot Swapping and Plug-and-Play compliant
· Sanoxy CA-U3EXP USB3.0 Express Card 2 Port
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added the x86_64 architecture support.