An open source framework for building service-based network (Internet-based) communication for self-optimizing autonomic services
Furthermore, Licas allows its users to integrate dynamic linking between services and message passing.
Being developed using the Java programming language, Licas is a cross-platform utility that can be used on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
- The capability to build distributed networks of autonomic service-based components.
- Permanent and dynamic linking mechanisms to construct the network architecture.
- Autonomic self-organization through a dynamic linking mechanism.
- Password protection of the services, providing some level of security.
- Remote communication capabilities through an XML-RPC message passing mechanism.
- Remote object loading through a Java UrlClassLoader.
- Service wrapper classes allowing legacy code to be loaded.
- Framework for adding metadata and negotiation through Service Level Agreements.
- Dynamic Web Service invocation through WSDL document parsing.
- Compatibility with the Java mobile (J2ME) environment.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 4.17.2
- Updates and bug fixes:
- The Email service GUI fixes. It should work better now and is still limited to sending text messages.
- AI algorithm Hyper-heuristic updates. The Grid framework has been changed slightly as to how it removed solutions between other ones. The maximum number should now be made small in the first instance. You should update your scripts to the default ones in the solver folder, if you use them. The Max_Matches value. Nothing definitive here, so it might change again and if it causes problems then I can change it back.