totallylazy is a free and open-source functional library written in Java.
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the totallylazy utility on your Mac are available HERE.
totallylazy is a cross-platform utility capable of running on any operating system that comes with Java support (e.g. Mac OS X, Windows, Linux).
Here are some key features of "totallylazy":
· Tries to be as lazy as possible just like Clojure's collection library
· Works with Iterable, Iterator, Arrays, Char Sequences, Dates and Numbers (i.e virtually everything)
· Follows the ML family of function / method names (Standard ML, oCaml, F#, Scala, Haskell)
· Uses and extends Callable interface for maximum interop (i.e Can use with Clojure, Hazelcast)
· Optionally supports using Hamcrest matchers as predicates
· Supports chaining of all methods (Recommended) or the use of static imports for all methods.
· Optionally supports creating Callables via dynamic proxies (requires cglib-2.2 and objenesis-1.2)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added retry predicate to Atomic