rsclib is a small Python library with various things such as PDF parsing, Configuration file parsing (in Python syntax) and HTML parsing.
rsclib includes various utility modules used in other projects.
· Autosuper magic (originally from Guido van Rossums announcement of Python 2.2): For refactoring it's a good idea that each class knows its parents, achieved by adding a the __super attribute. Use as, e.g., self.__super.method for calling method in the parent.
· Config_File for python-syntax configuration files used in several of my projects.
· grepmime: search for pattern in email attachments (even if these are encoded)
· HTML_Parse for opening and parsing URLs
· IP4_Address: IP v4 Addresses with subnet masking
· Math implements Euclids algorithm for greatest common divisor and as a by-product the least common multiple
· PDF_Parse for opening and parsing PDFs, needs pdftotext installed
· PM_Value: Possibly missing value, encapsulate a number which may be missing and associated arithmetics.
· Rational: Implementation of Rational numbers
· stateparser: Simple state-machine parser class
· Tex_CSV_Writer: Write CVS files in a syntax that can be parsed by TeX. Implements same interface as the csv module. Only implements writing.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix inductance calculation according to patch from Robert Weaver
· Add xxrange iterator to iter_recipes
· Use new xxrange instead of xrange in IP_Address module, add a test that failed with large numbers for IPv6