JHOVE comes in handy to any users that needs to perform format specific characterization, identification and validation of multiple digital objects.
JHOVE provides comprehensive information that includes the path name, checksum, byte size and modification date.
All media is consistent with the data dictionary designed for still digital images as well as the draft AES metadata standard.
JHOVE also includes multiple functions that can be used to easily perform format-specific validation for the supported digital objects.
JHOVE perform multiple actions, such as validation, characterization and identification. Each of these action is split in modules, performed using a plug-in architecture.
The most important modules like ASCII, GIF , AIFF, XML, PDF and HTML are already included by default with JHOVE, but it can easily be extended to include other ones, if needed.
JHOVE even provides users with a functional, yet optional interface to SLEPc that was developed in order to easily try and solve both genera and normal eigenvalue problems.
- PETSc 3.4 support
- PETSc BAIJ matrix support for blocked matrices
- opt-in for this with './configure --enable-blocked-storage ...'
- may cause issues with preallocation in Reduced Basis code -
- see http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=B4613A7D-0033-43C7-A9DF-5A801217A097@nasa.gov&forum_name=libmesh-devel
- Refreshed packaged METIS and ParMETIS to latest versions
- Experimental support for DGFEMContext
- New accessor API for FEMContext objects. Public members deprecated.
- Assorted bugfixes:
- for nonstandard index sizes