jPDFPrint is a Java library designed to open and print PDF documents directly from Java base apps with or without user intervention.
To use jPDFPrint you must call the library within Java apps and the documents will be automatically sent to the printer.
Here are some key features of "jPDFPrint":
· Print with or without user intervention (silent print).
· Print documents from files, URLs or Java input streams.
· Flexible printing options.
· Java 1.4.2 or later
· The evaluation library displays a watermark in the documents created and is limited to a maximum of 10 pages per document.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Time Stamp Server for Digital Signatures
· Timestamps are now supported in digital signatures.
· Digital signatures which use a timestamp server can now be verified by Qoppa's PDF engine. The Signature validity and messages will include the timestamp information.
Enhancements and Fixes:
· 2576 Fix Ubuntu and Mac + Java 1.7 text markup issue. Read more about this small fix.
· 1159, 3479, 3644, 3489 Fixes font issues (CID, Type3, German)
· 3104 Libraries have been tested with the latest version of the Bouncy castle libraries (used for encryption).
· [All Libraries] 2728, 2766 Fixes related to specific documents.