iulib is a free and open-source library that features various image processing, machine learning as well add mathematical morphology algorithms.
Additionally, iulib also provides a numerous common image processing functions and easy-to-follow image and video I/O functions.
- ridge detection, laplacians, local maxima/minima, corner detection, median filter
- 1D and 2D convolution with Gaussians
- gray level morphology (erosion, dilation, etc.)
- fast bit-blit operations on packed binary images
- fast binary morphology on packed binary images
- fast binary morphology on run length encoded images
- image and video I/O functions
- distance transform with different metrics using brushfires
- functions related to Canny edge detection
- connected component labeling and analysis
- rotation, interpolation, scaling
- valley and peak detection, histograms, cropping
- binary morphology on unpacked images