Libzdb is a simple, open source and easy to use library designed to provide support for Database Connection Pool.
Here are some key features of "Libzdb":
· Thread safe Database Connection Pool
· Connect to multiple database systems
· Zero runtime configuration, connect using a URL scheme
· Supports MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite and Oracle
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New: Throw SQLException if a database access error occurs when ResultSet_next() is called. Previously, access errors could be masked as end of result set. Thanks to JiaQiang Xu.
· Fixes: (Volodymyr Tarasenko) Possible mem leak in Oracle's blob operation fixed.
· Fixed: MySQL: A Result Set with two or more columns larger than 256 bytes would cause libzdb to truncate the second column to 256 bytes in the first row. Thanks to Me from China for bug report and patch.