Turtle is a unique, easy to use C++ mock object library based on Boost with a focus on usability, simplicity and flexibility.
Turtle is available for all important platforms including Mac OS X.
NOTE: Turtle is licensed and distributed under the terms of the Boost Software License (BSL1.0).
Here are some key features of "Turtle":
- simple and compact syntax
- easy customization of constraints using functors
- informative and customizable mock error logs
- optional but full integration with Boost.Test
- automatic verification of mock objects upon destruction
- Reworked MOCK_CONSTRAINT to be able to provide names to parameters
- Added MOCK_NO_VARIADIC_MACROS to deactivate variadic macros support
- Added support for movable only types as parameters
- Added logging support for std::unique_ptr, std::shared_ptr and std::weak_ptr
- Added move support in actions