Turtle is a unique, easy to use C++ mock object library based on Boost with a focus on usability, simplicity and flexibility.
Turtle is available for all important platforms including Mac OS X.
NOTE: Turtle is licensed and distributed under the terms of the Boost Software License (BSL1.0).
Here are some key features of "Turtle":
· simple and compact syntax
· easy customization of constraints using functors
· informative and customizable mock error logs
· optional but full integration with Boost.Test
· automatic verification of mock objects upon destruction