Talkson is a free and open-source C++ library which includes JSON message encoding/decoding modules.
JSON is a good alternative to other text-based data communication protocol, such as XML, in C/C++.
Use Talkson if you need:
· A simple, light-weight JSON parser. No external library is required and every code is ANSI-compatible
· A streamable parser. You can use any size of buffer feeding the encoder/decoder.
Do not use Talkson if:
· Your data may be encoded in UTF-16, UTF-32, or any other than UTF-8. Currently, talkson only supports UTF-8.
· Your data may contain any that is not in the Basic Multilingual Plane (U+0000 through U+FFFF)
· You don't like C++. There are many alternatives: C#, Java, PHP, Python, and etc.
Talkson is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.