TagLib is a lightweight library that can be used to edit and read the metadata of multiple audio file formats.
TagLib currently provides support for the ID3 of MP3 files, OGG, MPC, FLAC, ASF, AIFF, MP4 and WAV.
Here are some key features of "TagLib":
· Fast, easy and clean
· Powerful, well documented
· Doesn't depend on a certain toolkit
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for OWNE ID3 frames.
· Changed key validation in the new PropertyMap API.
· ID3v1::Tag::setStringHandler will no londer delete the previous handler,
· the caller is responsible for this.
· File objects will also no longer delete the passed IOStream objects. It
· should be done in the caller code after the File object is no longer
· Added ID3v2::Tag::setLatin1StringHandler for custom handling of
· latin1-encoded text in ID3v2 frames.
· Fixed validation of ID3v2 frame IDs (IDs with '0' were ignored).