SQLAPI++ is a unique, small, easy to use C++ library for accessing multiple SQL databases (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Sybase, Informix, InterBase, SQLBase, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite and ODBC).
SQLAPI++ uses native APIs of target DBMS so applications developed with SQLAPI++ library run swiftly and efficiently.
SQLAPI++ also provides a low-level interface that allows developers to access database-specific features. By encapsulating a vendor's API, SQLAPI++ library acts as middleware and delivers database portability.
· Throws trial exception approximately once per five successful database connections.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Informix: Added Unicode support.
· SQLServer: Use ODBC API by default instead of OLEDB, ODBC client allowed with MinGw.
· General: Fixed bug with dummy data converter that can produce LOB/Long data reading problems (thanks Peter Klotz).
· SQLite: Start transaction indirectly before the first query executed (thanks Frank Hilliger).
· Sybase: Added 15.7 context support.
· DB2: Fixed LOB/LONG field reading (thanks Fernand Alcatrao).
· SQLServer: ODBC API, fixed bug with connection string parsing (thanks Hide Ishikuri).
· Sybase: Don't using read only cursor by default (thanks Ian Hodgkinson).
· DB2: Use trusted connection when username is empty.
· General: Fixed procedure parameters binding (thanks Joel Baby Jose).
· ODBC: Added Unicode support for Linux/Unix.
· SQLite: Added #ifdef-#endif for static sqlite3_table_column_metadata (thanks Jesus Malo Poyatos).
· PostgreSQL: Added PQping/PQpingParams API functions.
· PostgreSQL: Fixed connection code bug when appl...