SDIF is an established standard for the well-defined and extensible interchange of a variety of sound descriptions including representations of the signal for analysis-synthesis like spectral, sinusoidal, time-domain, or higher-level models, sound descriptors like loudness or fundamental frequency, markers, labels, and statistical models.
SDIF consists of an extensible set of standard sound descriptions and a basic data format framework.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Gracefully handle NVT tables that do not include a trailing \000
· as for examples the once written with the writesdif function in the old
· matlab sdif toolbox. Obligation to have a trailing 0 in the 1NVT
· matrix is not required in the SDIF specs and therefore the
· present change seems appropriate.
CMakeLists.txt, configure.in, include/sdif.h.in:
· Fixed a number of issues with the conditional include of stdint.h and sys/types.h in instaled include file
· Correctly use the types provided by these include files for definition of sdif types.
· sdif/SdifFile.c: Fixed ftruncate implementation on windows.
· CMakeLists.txt: Fixed source location for installation of sdif.h;
CMakeLists.txt, configure.in, include/sdif.h:
· fixed use of stdint.h to be persistent in sdif.h even after
· Added a complete configuration search to determine
· SdiffPosT type such that it becomes a 64bit type.
· CMakeLists.txt, README, configure.in, include/sdif.h, sdif/SdifErrMess.c, sdif/SdifF...