An easy to install and functional package that provides a data grid library for Nokia's Qt that offers users the capability to present tabular data
At the moment, QtitanDataGrid is the only grid component on the Qt market with such an outstanding performance and impressive array of advanced functions.
Also QtitanDataGrid is fully integrated with QtDesigner, so it will seamlessly fit into your familiar development environment and guarantees 100% compliance with the Qt GUI.
Furthermore, QtitanDataGrid was written in C++ using Qt SDK and supports:
· Visual Studio 2003
· Visual Studio 2005
· Visual Studio 2008
· Visual Studio 2010
· Qt Creator
· any other IDE's the Qt product integrates into.
· Qt 4.5.x, 4.6.x, 4.7.x (32bits/64bits)
· Windows, Linux, Mac OS X
- Ultra-fast processing of large data sets loaded into the grid component.
- Integrated high-performance caching mechanism if your model does not support it.
- Advanced and optimized paint engine for faster rendering of grid UI elements.
- Virtual row mode. Allows to display and scroll hundreds of thousands rows with data without lost in performance and memory usage.
- Two modes of vertical scrolling. By pixel like in the ordinary web browser or by single row.
- The ability to build complex hierarchical table headers.
- Combine columns into the logical structures called the Bands.
- Ability to group data by one or several columns by dragging it to the header of the grid. Like in the Microsoft Outlook.
- Support Field Chooser window.
- Flexible sorting. Sorting mechanism is built into the grid and does not require QSortFilterProxyModel. Sorting can be done for one or a few columns. To sort by multiple columns, you should hold down the Control key.
- Lets fix the columns scrolling horizontally at the left or at the right. The same way as MS-Excel does.
- Automatic width and height adjustment for grid's' cell and columns.
- Cross-platform support. Although the Qt is a cross-platform toolkit, implementation of rich functionality often requires direct access to the platform API that is used.
- Ability to show summaries for the columns on the footer panel or on the bottom of the group row for the columns that is in the grouping state.
- Filter support. Supports the ability to set filtering conditions through dialogue or by means of a filter drop-down box that lists all values encountered in the column of the grid for which you want to filter.As well as in the case of the sorting does not require the use of QSortFilterProxyModel.
- Provides a convenient mechanism for creating custom cell's editors. Supports using delegates from the table - QTableView.
- Is able to switch to the emulation mode for behavior of the Microsoft Office table parts.
- Support for zooming. The zoom mechanism is activated by pressing a button Control + "+" (to increase) / Control + "-" (to reduce) or from the popup menu.
- Use of QStyle for rendering objects ensures that the grid blends into the Qt GUI design of any application.
- Customizable colors of rows and columns. Ability to decorate any column's header with custom color.
- Use transparent grid background.
- Support model-based font and color settings.
- Integration with QtitanRibbon UI component to full-fit the MS-Office UI Styles.
- It has a modern look-and-feel and is suitable for use in any type of the business applications.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added: Added demo example to demonstrate custom filter feature.
- Added: New signal void GridViewBase::selectionChanged(GridSelection* selection, GridSelection* oldSelection).
- Added: GridSelectionIterator renamed to GridSelection.
- Fixed: Component does not compile under Qt4.x.